Next time, don't post a link that brings 50 pop-ups with it.
You are worth exactly $1,961,558.00
click here to see ur worth: http://www.humanforsale.com/
Next time, don't post a link that brings 50 pop-ups with it.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
$1,458,232.00...is this all
I have a pop up blocker so they don't show up my pc therefore I didn't know. sorry
1,825,788.00
You are worth exactly $2,100,334.00
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
2,125,460.00
"I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton
$1,776.744.00
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
$4.27
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
You are worth exactly $1,447,520.00
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks